Geronimo will make its debut over the May Bank Holiday weekend (Sat 23 – Mon 25 May) and is set to deliver an exciting programme of acts, amazing experiences and wonderful adventures, resulting in a fantastic family day out.
Expect a line-up jam packed with some of the biggest names in children’s entertainment, including CBeebies favourites Mr Bloom, Katy Ashworth, Alex Winters and Cook & Line from Swashbuckle. Geronomites will also be able to enjoy den making, zip wires, donkey rides, circus shows, baby ballet, cookie decorating, storytelling, a petting farm, tree climbing, craft workshops, bubble shows and much more.
Famous for it’s beautiful gardens and woodlands, Tatton Park has excellent motorway links and extensive on site parking and close proximity from Knutsford railway station, making Geronimo 2015 is accessible for all.
The whole programme is aimed for families with children under 12s. Geronimo Early Bird tickets are on sale now priced £20.00pp with family passes starting from £75. Children under the age of two go free.
To purchase tickets and for more information visit www.geronimofest.com
Mums&Dads got one family pass (up to four people) to give away to one lucky family. To enter, answer the question below:
Q: Where is the 2015 Geronimo Festival taking place?
A: Tatton Park
B: Lyme Park
C: South Park
Closing date: Monday, 11th May 2015
– The competition closes on 11.05.15 at midnight.
– We have one family pass to giveaway. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
– The winning family can attend on the day of their choice, either May 23, or May 24 or May 25. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize.
– Travel and accommodation are not included. The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
– The prize includes all events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
– Winner chosen at random.