The UK’s largest children’s festival, Geronimo, kicks off on 27th to 29th May 2017, 9am – 6pm, at Arley Hall, Cheshire and for the first time ever, families can enjoy a full weekend of fun and camping on-site in the stunning grounds.
In its third successive year, Geronimo festival is action-packed with more performances, activities and acts than ever before. With extravaganzas including the breathtaking Rajasthan’s Elite Street Superstars and the death-defying Geronimo Festival Circus; kids can not only enjoy the show, but have a go at trying out their circus skills too, learning the trapeze and other tricks of the trade at The Circus House.
The ultimate children’s festival also features headline live stage acts including the legendary Justin Fletcher, Andy Day, Mr Bloom and pirates Cook and Line from Swashbuckle.
Guinness World Record holder Jez Avery will be performing his world class PRO BMX and Mountain bike Stunts at The Show Ground Arena, along with hair raising Fire Stunt Displays and knuckle biting Shetland Pony Grand Nationals. Geronimo festival goers can enjoy the fun all to a sound track of street entertainment bursting with colour and sound; from Mr. Wilson’s Second Liners, a New Orleans funeral street parade meets 90s club classics rave, to Rockin’ Rhinos ‘rocked-up nursery rhyme remixes.
Brand new to Geronimo is the Digital Zone, where older children can meet their favourite YouTubers and Gamers as well as try their hand at all the latest technology. The Gamers Bus is a double decker packed with the latest gaming tech to keep gamers of all ages entertained; from latest gen consoles to high end gaming PCs linked together in multiplayer mayhem.
Exhaust active kids with the Marine’s inflatable assault course, Parkour workshops, plus the UK’s first fully mobile, interactive 30 metre-long trailer cave. Little monkeys can enjoy the four climbing towers and a digital traverse wall.
Tiny tots can enjoy the fun too with Tiny Talk signing classes and sensory activities, along with Little Learners, the award-winning messy play and mark making class. Get groovy at Dance Baby Sling, fun dance classes using gentle movements choreographed to stimulate every area of the baby’s brain.
A huge range of street food stalls, artisan burger and wood fired-pizza vans will ensure even the fussiest of eaters can all be well fed and watered, recharged and ready to carry on enjoying the delights of Geronimo Festival.
The fun doesn’t stop when the acts do, for the first year ever families can now camp in the specially designed child friendly campsite. The campsite features both options to either bring your own tent, caravan or motorhome, or take advantage of the many glamping options. Families can choose from a wide range of fully equipped, spacious and unique boutique tents, including Arabian Bedouin Tents, Cosy Cubes or bright, airy and affordable Tangerine Tents. With the option of booking all the kit needed to camp and the promise to be pitched with friends regardless of group size or when you arrive, all that grown-ups need to worry about is making sure they get to see as much of the Geronimo Festival as they can.
The festival programme is designed for the under 12s, but all the ages are welcome. Tickets are on sale now, weekend and camping passes are also available. For further information about the Geronimo Festival and to book tickets, please visit www.geronimofest.com
Mums&Dads’s has one Family Day Pass for grab for one lucky family for either Sunday or Bank Holiday Monday admission. To be in with a chance of winning a family ticket for four people (at least one must be over 18) to visit Geronimo Festival 2017 at Arley Hall and Gardens in Northwich, Cheshire, use the widget or link below the post, answer the question or choose any other way to enter our competition. You could use all the possible ways to enter, it will increase your chance of winning!
Geronimo Festival 2017
– The competition is open to UK residents.
– The competition closes on 08.05.17 at midnight.
– You may enter by performing more than one action in the list above.
– We have one family pass to giveaway. Each pass admits 4 people, one person in the group must be aged over 18 (NB children under the age of 2 years do not require a ticket).
– The winning family can attend on the Sunday 28th May 2017 or Monday 29th May 2017. The date must be specified at time of confirming the prize.
– Travel and accommodation are not included. The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non transferable and ID will be required at time of collecting the ticket wristband upon arrival.
– The prize includes all events and activities at Geronimo but not food and drink from any stalls or bar.
– A festival ticket does not include access to Arley Hall
– Winner chosen at randomfrom the entries and contacted by email by Mums&Dads.
– If the winner does not respond within a specified time frame in the winner notification email another winner will be selected. Same rules applies to the newly selected winner, so please check your emails after the 12th May.