Foodies Festival with Top Chefs, the UK’s largest celebration of food & drink returns to Tatton Park in Cheshire on the 18th, 19th and 20h July for its fourth consecutive year. Each year the ever-growing festival sees tens-of-thousands of visitors flock from the surrounding areas to feast on a vast array of culinary activities, discover new produce and enjoy a day of fun and entertainment.
Visiting the festival
will be easier for those using public transport. Foodies Festival shall be operating a FREE shuttle bus from Knutsford train station to Tatton Park across all three days of the festival. With Manchester and Liverpool less than 30 minutes away the festival looks forward to welcoming many new visitors this summer. For those coming by car – remember, Tatton Park entry fee is £5.
Opening hours: 10am until 6pm
- 1-day adult ticket for Friday £10.00
- 1-day adult ticket Saturday or Sunday £12.00 (£10.00 concession)
- 3-day adult ticket £18.00 (£15.00 concession)
- 1-day VIP ticket £38.00 (Friday VIP ticket £35)
- VIP tickets include a glass of Nyetimber English Sparkling Wine on arrival, access to the VIP tent throughout the day, a goody bag and priority entry to theatre and masterclass sessions as well as a private bar with refreshments throughout the day and great views of the entertainment stage.
- All children aged 12 and under go free to all Foodies Festivals when accompanied by an adult. Children aged over 12 pay the concession rate (£10)
2-for-1 tickets when readers quote FOODIES241 buying tickets to Foodies Festival on-line. Offer applies to adult and day tickets for all three days of the festival. Offer ends on the last day of the festival.
Festival Highlights and Competition
More about top chefs and what’s new at the festival you could find here. Also we’l have some tickets giveaway.